How not to die' How not to die'

I don't like your sense of humor.

Maybe it's just me, but overall I didn't find any of these particularly hilarious, rather just random. Maybe it's a result that almost all my friends are constantly random like this, making me immune or something.

None the less, it's still a good flash with solid drawings and a strong idea. From the look of it, many other people like it so I'm sure you don't need to worry to much about this. Every flash will a few people that don't like it.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

Finally

I had my doubts, but you finally did it. It's a little anti-climatic without the screaming of newgrounds, but I fivened anyway. Can't wait for the next part.

Zachary responds:

lol ty

Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

Fucking Sexy!

I just came in my pants.

Ecke responds:

Pics.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

A good game, but there's some glitches.

The overall game, I'm sure you know by now, is a great game. It's amazing to play and I keep coming back to it. The only problem seems to be that there are many glitches. Besides the obvious bar fighting glitch, it seems that whenever you upgrade your stats and press okay before the screen shows the numbers increasing, you will not gain any more stats, but still have used up the time. This can get extremely frustrating when you are trying to complete tasks quickly.

A feature I suggest you might want to add is the ability to skip the mini cut-scenes so that the game would go faster. Just something to think about.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

Work on your rythym.

In order for these kinds of games to work the time you press the button MUST be with the beat of the song. Apparently your rythym is not too good because when I played I noticed that many of the targets came off beat. It made it very difficult to play.

XceeD responds:

Sorry about that, you are 100% correct. When I make the notes, I'm pressing the keys to the song. Sometimes notes that I think are there aren't and sometimes notes that I didn't think were there just pop out. Later on, I'll have a more accurate way to make the notes where me (and the artists that will use this) can scroll up and down and change positions of the notes. Thanks for the review,

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

not as good

It was a fun game but not as fun as the others, it seemed that you didn't put as much effort in as you did with the others, the graphics seemed to be much worse, also, you should have given a box or something to give you some cover, something like that, a multiplayer thing would be cool too, I can't wait to see the next one.